Strategy for government
In a changing world of digital disruption, tightening budgets and growing expectations, a fresh approach to strategy will enable your organisation to achieve its goals and provide genuine value. In government, this means being citizen-centric in policy and strategy design, and engaging your people and key stakeholders with your purpose and strategy. The citizen experience needs to thread through everything an organisation does: policy-development, communication, culture and measurements of success. To design strategy for the modern public sector, engagement and involvement with stakeholders is vital.
We have a long track-record of success in partnering with State and local governments, and have a deep understanding of their context and current priorities.
Our services to local and state government include:
- Strategic development and facilitation – helping you capture and articulate your purpose and value
- Innovation and value creation – customer-centred problem solving, using innovation and proven design-thinking methodology
- Culture development – engaging your people so they play a more active role in the delivery of your purpose and value
- Executive leadership and development – developing higher performing leaders and teams so your organisation becomes stronger and more relevant
- Change management – supporting change management initiatives with advice, processes and change strategies