Strategy for government
In a changing world of digital disruption, tightening budgets and growing expectations, a fresh approach to strategy will enable your organisation to achieve its goals and provide genuine value. In government, this means being citizen-centric in policy and strategy design, and engaging your people and key stakeholders with your purpose and strategy. The citizen experience needs to thread through everything an organisation does: policy-development, communication, culture and measurements of success. To design strategy for the modern public sector, engagement and involvement with stakeholders is vital.
We have a long track-record of success in partnering with State and local governments, and have a deep understanding of their context and current priorities.
Numerous work assignments include:
- Public sector Executive development programs, and leadership development and coaching
- Facilitation of strategy and defining public value, for business units or whole departments
- Strategic reviews of business units and evaluations programs
- Building a positive performance culture
- Innovation and design thinking to shape new ways of doing business
- Engagement and consultation with stakeholders.