Profit Improvement Workshop
*This workshop has finished - For more information on future workshops please contact us
Discover how small changes to key parts of your business have a significant impact on the profit you earn.
In this workshop you will learn how to implement pricing strategies that produce higher margins without discouraging your more price sensitive customers. You will learn to focus on the true profit drivers in your business and begin to measure and act upon the lead indicators of improved profitability.
Every business has the potential to improve.
As a result of attending this workshop you will:
- Strengthen cash flow and increase profitability.
- Appreciate that price, more than any other business variable, has the greatest impact on the profit you earn.
- Implement pricing strategies that large corporations have successfully used for decades.
- Learn to measure the critical profit drivers of your business on a weekly basis.
- Establish simple weekly targets that will guide you to improved performance.
This is a standalone workshop that will produce significant benefits for you and your business. Your registration fee also gives you access to a Learning Management System where you will be able to:
- Review the information presented.
- Seek advice from Profit Improvement Specialist, Philip Arnfield, on implementing new strategies.
When: Tuesday 8 September 2015, 6pm – 8pm
Please arrive at 5.45pm for a prompt start.
Where: Julia Farr, 104 Greenhill Road, Unley
Fee: $275 plus GST (fully refundable if you are
in any way dissatisfied with the outcomes)
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Libby on 8431 1488
by Tuesday 25 August